#WCCS21 - We need your input!

It’s that time of year, we’re starting to plan our 2nd annual WeVideo Creator Community Summit. :grinning:

:calendar: Save the date Tues July 20th - Thu July 22nd, 2021

Last year we had over 3000 attendees and blended learning was the focus. Now we want to hear from you! What would you like to focus on in 2021? You can pick more than one!

• Deeper Learning
  • Assessment
  • Student Engagement
  • Personalized Learning
  • Differentiated Instruction
  • Bridging Learning Gaps
  • Interventions
  • Blended Learning
  • Equity

0 voters

At WeVideo we aim to make learning engaging for all

WeVideo for Schools is an easy and accessible multimedia creation platform for fostering engaging instruction and deeper learning, where educators and learners can create, connect and collaborate on any device from any location.

• Student engagement: WeVideo’s multimedia creation tools give students voice and choice on any device, and empower teachers to create engaging instructional videos.

• Deeper learning: By becoming creators on WeVideo, students engage with content at the highest levels of cognition, ensuring deep, lasting understanding of essential concepts and standards.

• SEL: Teachers and students can connect and reflect in meaningful and personal ways through video. Real-time collaborative editing empowers students to build relationships and communication skills through the creative process.

• Equity: WeVideo’s mobile apps, combined with our safe and secure browser app built for desktop and laptop devices, help schools offer equal access to educational technology for all students.

Once you complete the poll, let us know in the comments if you have any ideas for the WeVideo Creator Community Summit 2021! :partying_face:

4 Likes

It will be a great event to make changes and looking forward to an inspiring educational projects

No specific ideas but I know I always like to walk away from a conference with specific ideas and projects I can use in my classroom

Thank You @jeremie.gluckman it will be second time to attendee it the it was agreat sessions as camp engaging

1 Like

Thank You, very intersting

1 Like

Thank you for the opportunity to provide input!

1 Like

It would be great if you could drag a selected clip from the preview window right down to the timeline.

1 Like

I’d like to see more about using WeVideo as just a teacher and not in a classroom.

1 Like

Can’t wait to learn more about how to use WeVideo with blended learning.

1 Like

There are so many good topic choices, it is hard to choose! You have SEL in your mission but that wasn’t really reflected in any of the choices. I hope to see that weaved into the conference theme. That you for opening up this poll and asking for feedback!

1 Like

Tools and ideas that I can use right away. My favorite conferences spark my creativity while it’s in session!

1 Like

It would be great to empower attendees to help choose themes/topics/sessions by asking them what they’re most interested in learning when they register.

1 Like

It would be good to differentiate between those using WeVideo in general ed classes, and those using WeVideo specifically to teach video production.

2 Likes

That’s a great point. Thanks!

Great idea! We can definitely do that. :grinning:

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but here are a couple of changes I’d love to see in WeVideo for functionality:

• allow to drag and drop clips into folders
  • allow to increase vertical size of timeline to see more video/audio tracks at once
  • allow the audio track of a video clip to be separated from the track

That’s all - looking forward to helping my kids create great projects.
Cheers

So excited for the second time around! I think this we we could focus on teachers using video production for instruction delivery, not just lessons for kids to use WeVideo.

1 Like

Great idea! :grinning:

I am excited! I am new to this platform. Thank you WeVideo:) Lovely to meet you all.

1 Like

it would be helpful to have an option to seperate the soundtrack from the clip in the timeline

1 Like